4.20.2011

Blogger Love!

Legos In My Pocket

Jaimie at Legos in My Pocket wrote a really sweet and flattering blog post about the Hell Razor shop yesterday.  I thought it was really cool, so if you get the chance, check it out!  Make sure you follow her blog and show her some love while you're there!

Also, Manna Rhea featured one of my bow clips on her internet window shopping wishlist, so be sure to show her a little love, too!

Yesterday, Todd had to run to Walgreens to pick up his prescription, so I tagged along.  I explored the cosmetics department and ended up purchasing all four of these beauties below!  I'm really excited to try out the blue and green glitter polishes over other polish I already own.  I also thought the lime green shade (last one on the right) might be a good substitute for the OPI Electric eel I used last week that didn't cover the way I hoped.  The green glitter polish might look really good on top of that.



The pink polish is part of a new multi-color scheme I'm dreaming up that's all pastel colors for Easter and inspired by cupcakes!  Maybe I'll have to do it this week so I'm ready for the holiday... heck, even if I'm a little late, it'll still be pretty darn cool!

For my birthday, I received gift cards from both Sephora and MAC!  Now I have to start dreaming about what I'd like to get.  Not a bad problem to have... I'm thinking about having a Make Up For Ever shopping spree at Sephora, and finding some new pink eyeshadow from MAC.

What would you buy with $50 to spend at Sephora?

now listening:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+