...and here's what it looks like on the inside:
I love art supplies that have their own cases, like tins. So I have a set of drawing pencils by Faber-Castell that I bought simply because I loved the metal tin to keep them in:
I have several sets of colored pencils in tins, too. Here is one of my favorite soft-lead colored pencils by Bruynzeel. I received them as a donation from another teacher I work with, but I really like to use them myself! I'm usually a pretty hard-core Prismacolor fan, so this was unusual for me:
Besides my two tins, I also have a black "banker's bag" (also a purchase from Todd) that I use for loose pencils, erasers, pens, sharpeners, and other essential items:
Here's what I had in my pencil bag today:
- 7 - Dixon Ticonderoga yellow #2 pencils
- 1 - Ticonderoga "Sensematic" mechanical pencil
- 1 - Carmine Red Ticonderoga "Checking" pencil
- 1 - generic brand pink sparkle glitter pencil (gift from Todd)
- 1 - Prismacolor Woodless Graphite pencil
- 1 - Prismacolor Colorless Blender pencil
- 1 - Sanford Verithin white pencil
- 1 - Koh-I-Noor Hardtmuth "Magic" yellow/red/orange muticolor pencil
- 1 - Koh-I-Noor Technigraph 5611C drafting pencil
- 1 - Faber Castell Art Grip Aquarelle pencil (yellow-green) #166
- 1 - Pilot Precise V7 rolling ball pen
- 1 - Avery eGlide Rollerball pen
- 2 - Bic ball-point pens in black
- 1 - Bic Atlantis retractable ball-point pen
- 1 - Papermate 1.2M ball point pen
- 1 - Uniball Signo retractable black pen
- 1 - Pilot Easytouch retractable pen (small size)
- 1 - Koh-I-Noor colored pencil extender/charcoal holder
- 1 - X-acto Gripster knife with cap
- 1 - cube pencil sharpener, made in Japan (purchased at MOMA NYC gift shop)
- 1 - Prismacolor pencil sharpener
- 1 - Maped epure white triangular eraser
I'm trying to incorporate my posts with small features of Hell Razor products, so I'd like to take this moment to introduce a new rosary necklace I've made. I figured coffins, rosaries, yeah... that goes together, right?
This is an extra-long blue beaded rosary necklace I purchased from a thrift store and re-vamped into a sweet vintage-style necklace. I used a faux shark's tooth charm along with a charm from an old vintage piece I disassembled a while back. Is it a leaf? A flower? A fly? A bumblebee? I don't know, but the combination of these colors just seemed right. Perfect for spring and summer dresses.
My favorite part of this necklace is that it will come with a white rosary pouch. And you now know how much I like things that come in their own cases, right?
Lies of the Beautiful People - Sixx A.M.
Lies of the Beautiful People