3.24.2011

Spring Shopping

The weather was going so well for a while... but then we had a few gloomy and rainy days.  I decided to stay in and window shop.  I've only started to play around with Polyvore, but you can find so many fun things to spend your money on!  Thank goodness this shopping trip was only "window" shopping, or I'd be bankrupt.  Here's a collage set that I made of things I'd like to spend my money on right now:

spring shopping



Things I like include: military coats; fun heel shoes; skulls; stripes; bows; bright colors like pink, turquoise, and yellow; and MAC makeup. Now I'm thinking that I don't really have a good umbrella.  Hmm.  Might have to go REAL shopping.

now playing:
Down In It - Nine Inch Nails
Pretty Hate Machine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+