3.30.2011

Etsy Shop Feature


I'd like to share one of my favorite Etsy shops with you (besides the Hell Razor shop, of course!).  It's called Mis Nopales Art, and has all kinds of really cool t-shirts and art prints inspired by day of the dead imagery.  I've bought a bunch of items from his, including t-shirts for both myself and Todd, stickers, and my most recent purchse: an art print!


The is the print that I purchased, entitled "La Virgen."  If you've seen the artwork and decorations that I have in my art studio, then it makes all kinds of sense that I would purchase this.  I bought the tiny 5x7 print for only $10, and then spent another $10 at Marshalls to buy a fancy gold frame.  Once matted, it looks super awesome:




This sticker pack makes a great addition to our collections.  We have sticker collections both at home and at work.  


Here's the latest t-shirt I bought, which was perfect since I'm an art teacher.  It's Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera.  I also own a black t-shirt with two skeletons riding a bike.  The t-shirts are American Apparel, so it makes choosing a size easy since the brand is fairly common.  I like the XXL women's fit tee, and although he doesn't list it on the site, you can convo Mis Nopales Art and he'll get you that size.  Bonus awesomeness!

now playing:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+