2.21.2011

Color Change



This seemed like a good week for a bright blue superhero type of color.  I used OPI's "Blue My Mind" to paint three coats on my nails last night.  If you didn't already catch it, I change my nail color every week on Sunday nights (or at least, I really try to!) as Todd and I chill out with some TV before heading back into our work week.  Thankfully, we have Monday (today) off for President's Day.

By Friday and Saturday, my nails are usually pretty chipped up from a week of cleaning paint brushes and digging through clay at work.  The OPI brands hold up pretty well, and I really enjoy unlikely bright colors.  Although this is a solid color this week, I also really like glitter polishes.  Does anyone know of any tricks for getting glitter polish off more easily?  That's the only downside.

The blog here has gotten a mini-facelift with a slight template change and some easy-to-navigate buttons along the side.  I also re-directed the Hell Razor home address (www.hellrazorart.com) to the blog, since this page makes a great "landing site" with everything one might need right here.  I think it looks more pleasing to the eye.  Hope you like!

now playing:
Kimdracula - Deftones
Saturday Night Wrist
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+