10.25.2010

If at first you don't succeed...


So, if you follow me on Facebook or Twitter you've probably already heard that I didn't make it into the Renegade Holiday Craft Fair.  That totally stinks, because I was really counting on it and I'm totally bummed.

But I also know that one rejection doesn't mean that I should give up.  I am entered to be a vendor at a small fair at Emerson Elementary School in Elmhurst on Thursday, November 18th from 6-9 pm.  The sad part is that it's an elementary school, so I can't exactly advertise under the "Hell Razor" name... yeah, not appropriate, especially seeing as I work in the district, so for the evening I'm going to operate under the very generic "Stuff by Mrs. Leban" moniker.

The good part for anyone interested in purchasing items is that I'm planning on clearing out a lot of older items at quite a discount... I was thinking $5 each for flowers, bows, and earrings.  I may also make some new very simple bows to sell as well, depends on the time I have before this.

It's not the Renegade Fair... it's not even close... but it's something.  And everyone has to start somewhere.  A positive point is that it gives me an excuse to go buy a cash box of my very own which will most certainly need some sweet sweet decorations!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+