9.05.2010

New Custom Work


Here is the newest custom piece I've made.  It's for @carrionrun, and I think it turned out REALLY well.  I always sketch out a bunch of ideas and sometimes even make trial versions of new things I haven't made before.  There was some deliberation regarding the anarchy "A" whether or not to make the circle smaller or to size of the disc.  As you can see, I decided the "A" needed to extend beyond the circle, so I shrunk it so the "A" could expand.  Good choice.

The double bow was also a new endeavor, as I had to come up with a solution that would not make the bow center stick out really far when I still had to add the anarchy center.  Also successful!  In fact, I really like the double bow combo and plan on making more of this type soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+