8.25.2010

Treasuries

Wow, I didn't even realize it's been 10 days since I last posted... eek!

School started on August 19th.  Needless to say, things are busyyyyyy.  So Hell Razor gets put onto the list of "fun" things to do after the work gets done.  Unfortunately, sometimes the work never gets done, and "fun" becomes a thing of the past.  Sad!

Maybe one day Hell Razor can become a full-time gig.  But until then, duty calls!

But back to fun now, at least for a few minutes.  I've been recently featured in several different treasuries by Etsy members!  Treasuries are curated lists of items on Etsy by members.  Treasuries typically have a common theme or unifying element.  I made a treasury once (so far) but sadly it wasn't nearly as exciting as the ones that follow.  Mine was called "I Like Stripes." Pretty creative, huh?

The most recent treasury I've been featured in is "Devil Wears A Blue Dress..." by challenevi.  It features my Blue & Black Skull Mini Hat:

The Blue & Black Skull Mini Hat was also featured in the treasury "Black and Blue and Silver All Over" by silverorchiddesign!

Another treasury featuring a Hell Razor design was "Roses Are Red,...Violets Are Blue" by thegreenmum.  This one featured my Violet and Blue Flower Pin and Hair Clip:

Yet another item was featured in the treasury "Dia De Los Muertos Day of the Dead" by ValerieTyler that featured the Red and Black Skull Mini Top Hat:

I love that other people are looking around and noticing some of the things that I love to make.  Please take a moment to check out the treasuries listed above and to browse the shops of the featured artists and curators!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+