7.02.2010

Our Etsy shop is open!

Our Etsy shop is now up and running!  My internet service is not running smoothly, so I don't have all of the items up on the shop yet, but I do have necklaces and a bracelet up at present.

Over the next few days I hope to load up bows and hair clips/pins - if you've seen the Facebook album, you know I have a lot of them, so it will take me a little bit to get each and every one of them up!

Right now I'm looking for opportunities to get the word out about Hell Razor, so I'm exploring some different ideas.  Do you have an idea, suggestion, or opportunity for us?  Send an email my way.  Or, just send me an email to say hello.  It's summertime, so I'm off of work and have a little free time.

p.s. Here's the link to the Etsy site!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+