6.17.2010

Supplies for new ideas


Yesterday my mom stopped by and gave me some cool supplies she found at home: two rosaries and some really cool sparkly black vintage buttons.  I have a couple of altered rosary necklaces I've made that I really like and wear all the time, so I think I will make a couple to sell. I was thinking that the buttons will make really cool center objects for some hair clip/pins...

I also wanted to say how much fun I'm having packaging up the few orders I've had already.  I spend so much time with each piece making it that now I'm being so careful to wrap them up in tissue paper and send a little note along - I hope to soon have some real business cards and/or fun stickers to send too, but for now it's kind of fun to personalize each package I assemble and send out.  
Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+