6.21.2010

Preview


I've turned the rosaries into awesome necklaces but I'm stalling to post final photos because I ordered photo equipment to take really nice up close detail shots.  This is a quick shot from my phone for a preview.  The black rosary is finished as well, and I'm going to photograph the other two I made as part of my personal collection (not for sale though), because then the overall portfolio of jewelry just feels more complete to me.

My aunt had a great idea.  She asked if I wanted old jewelry and rosaries, and I said HECK YEAH!  I thought if someone wants to send me some rosaries I would customize one for them and send it back for free... an art in trade kind of deal.  Your old stuff for something new and reinvented.  If you're interested and have rosaries to send, you can reach me at: hell.razor (at) me.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+